There are many tournaments held for good causes.
The energy industry has long been a cornerstone of our state’s economy. And the reality is that timely investments in oil and gas infrastructure will allow the industry to continue to operate efficiently and safely while also ensuring the lon…
You never know what, or who, you’ll encounter even on short rides down the road.
New Iberia and Iberia Parish got a much-needed shot in its retail arm this past week.
Voting is quickly winding down for the 2018 Best of the Teche awards. And wow have you voted! I thought last year’s number of just under 68,000 votes was extraordinary. As I write this on Thursday evening, you have logged 172,846 votes! P…
The question is common in water states, or perhaps it can be seen in a sign reading, “Gone Fishing.” Thoughts about fishing crossed my mind after finishing a story as I went about doing household chores and listening to one of my favorite wor…
Who needs brand new toys from Toys-R-Us when you have a bottle of hand sanitizer, a cat toy, a dog leash, a fly swatter and a few pens?
It’s getting close to that time of year when excitement starts to ramp up for football fans across America.
I was searching for something to write about this week, something with a bit of substance to perhaps start a little thought that might hesitate like a feather in a slight breeze, stopping to tickle a sleepy notion within your head a bit then …
Should the name Shot Street be changed to Oak Tree Lane in New Iberia, which has been discussed by the New Iberia City Council?
- Pipeline receives governor’s support
- IR&GC’s anglers supper paved way for successful event
- High court pick should protect U.S.
- Best of the Teche voting at 100,000-plus and counting
- COFFEE TALK WITH GOD: Love never fails
- HEAT CHECK: Don’t blame Boogie, Golden State — just do better
- FOR THE MOST PARTSCH: A dangerous fireworks incident is right of passage
- FOR THE MOST PARTSCH: James’ signing has all of Hollywood smiling
- GETTING IT GROWING: Why we use fertilizers and what they do for plants
- IBERIAN EDITORIAL: Diverse class mirrors Louisiana
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Edwards voices support for La. energy infrastructure
- ACROSS THE BAYOU: Barring none ... Some things in life are just hare-raising!
- COFFEE TALK WITH GOD: Music brings memories
- IBERIAN EDITORIAL: Behind the men, women of NIPD
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Separating American children from families
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Focusing on facts of Bayou Bridge Pipeline
- BAYOU WORDSMITH: May will be a month forever etched in my memory
- OVERTIME OUTDOORS: Remember to renew your fishing licenses before July 1
- COFFEE TALK WITH GOD: Music — the universal language
- OUT IN LEFT FIELD: U.S. Open is supposed to be hard
- FOR THE MOST PARTSCH: Aspiring to be ‘super’ dad, I wear my cape proudly
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Politics over people?
- IBERIAN EDITORIAL: Congress gets it right with Gleason
- TECHE SKETCHES: Photos taken long ago can be revealing in many ways
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: The Pitchfork Party
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Column was disappointing
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Do something about it
- PIERCING THOUGHTS: ‘Color Me Posh,’ 2 new comics & more coming your way
- COFFEE TALK WITH GOD: Reflecting His glory
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Ad hoc committee needs to back off library $$$