ST. MARTINVILLE — The St. Martinville City Council directed its legal counsel to file suit against Lawrence “Nanny” Mitchell, husband of St. Martinville Mayor Melinda Mitchell, to secure an injunction preventing him from interacting with any city employee except for his wife.
Eight occupants with disabilities on an Arc of Acadiana bus were saved by firefighters this past weekend after the vehicle was submerged in water off U.S. 90 near National Oilwell Varco.
- CRC We Care! We share! delivers 90,000 pounds of food
- Green light given to file injunction vs. Mitchell
- IPSO looking for suspect who stole trailer from company
- Kaplan man dies in motorcycle wreck
- IPSB votes to waive ad valorem tax for Bagwell Energy Services
- Dozens of young actors taking stage for ‘Wonka’
- Mayor’s husband’s actions spur call
- Taster’s Luncheon postponed to July 25
- IPC says no to one offer; has another
- Offer on agenda for IPC
- New Iberia announces debris pickup
- Parish residents can file FEMA claim
- IPSO lieutenant killed, deputy injured in Erath mobile home fire
- Power nearly restored
- Storm disrupts food for charities
- Actions before storm, hiring spark debate in S.M.
- Aqua dam for storms getting City Council’s attention
- Shots fired on Main Street in New Iberia