This month we're showcasing fashion and fitness in Acadiana, as Olympic pole vaulter Morgann LeLeux Romero and husband Jacob model some of the newest trends in fall clothing. And don't miss the spooky tales we...ahem...dug up just in time for Halloween!
When Tommy Falgout was in his twenties, overseeing the staff of the Boys & Girls Clubs in Abbeville and developing its program, he once spent a day on the club’s rooftop as a stunt to increase membership. He also rode a large tricycle and ate baby food (of the staff’s choice). In the end…
- Find out what you can do to show support for the Acadiana ag industry.
- A Sugar Cane Festival retrospective.
- See how much this Sugar Queen’s life has changed since being crowned.
- A year after opening, Misfits is still going strong.
- A chance encounter reading the kiosk at a paddle trail set this donation in motion.
As if the spookiness of T’Frere’s and tales of rougarou aren’t enough, Acadiana has a slew of other places that are rumored to be haunted – or at least frequented by eerie sounds and creepy legends. We found three spots in Acadiana that you might not have heard are haunted. If you can summon…