default avatar
Welcome to the site! Login or Signup below.
|
Not you?||
Logout|My Dashboard

St. Jude and Black Oak Arkansas

Print
Font Size:
Default font size
Larger font size

Posted: Tuesday, October 9, 2012 4:53 am | Updated: 4:54 am, Tue Oct 9, 2012.

The 5th Annual Swamp Rallyâ€? for St. Jude Children’s Hospital. October 20, 2012 at Bourbon Hall 113 West Main St. New Iberia, La. 70560. Poker Run, Registration 8:00 am to 10:00 am. Ride will take us through the back roads to Reds Levee Bar in Catahoula and to Lilli’s on the Teche in Parks. The line up for the bands is at 5:00 pm Seasoned Soul at 7:00 pm Ampersand and at 9:00 pm Jim Dandy and Black Oak Arkansas. There will be vendors, food and an auction and bike games. And for $20.00 you can have a chance to win a 2000 Ultra Custom Avenger motorcycle. All proceeds go to St. Jude to help save children and fine cures for cancer. This event is put on by the Bayou Country Riders MC of New Iberia. For more information call Swamp at 337-884-5282.

• Discuss

Welcome to the discussion.

1 comment:

• NI-Resident posted at 10:08 am on Wed, Oct 10, 2012.

NI-Resident Posts: 50

Good luck on the proceeds. Reminder - encourage people not to drunk and drive.

Recent comments

Posted 5 hours ago by Area Resident.

article: City to pitch 1-year sales tax

I was under the impression that we voted on, and passed, a tax dedicated to the fire department. So why are we having to buy new…

More...

Posted 5 hours ago by Anonymous.

article: Obama Backs Down

I am a staunch conservation and proud of my American heritage. I cannot permit our traditionally English-speaking nation be chan…

More...

Facebook Fans