default avatar
Welcome to the site! Login or Signup below.
|
Not you?||
Logout|My Dashboard

Requires an RFID chip implanted in all of us!!!

Print
Font Size:
Default font size
Larger font size

Posted: Thursday, January 3, 2013 6:27 am

On Sunday March 21, 2010 the Senate Healthcare bill HR3200 was passed and signed into law the following Tuesday. Like I said before, there are a legion of horrible and just plain evil aspects to this bill and I’m sure you’ve heard a lot them by now. I don’t want to discount them but what cannot be missed here is this new law now opens a prophetic door on a magnitude not seen since the reformation of Israel.

This new law requires an RFID chip implanted in all of us. This chip will not only contain your personal information with tracking capability but it will also be linked to your bank account. And get this, Page 1004 of the new law (dictating the timing of this chip), reads, and I quote: “Not later than 36 months after the date of the enactment”.It is now the law of the land that by March 23rd 2013 we will all be required to have an RFID chip underneath our skin and this chip will be link to our bank acc! ounts as well as have our personal records and tracking capability built into it.

• Discuss

Welcome to the discussion.

23 comments:

• Garnetlms posted at 4:16 pm on Thu, Feb 28, 2013.

Garnetlms Posts: 2

http://polidics.com/news/another-hidden-secret-in-obamacare-rfid-chip-implants.html

• Garnetlms posted at 4:15 pm on Thu, Feb 28, 2013.

Garnetlms Posts: 2

H.R. 3200 section 2521, Pg. 1001, paragraph 1.
    The Secretary shall establish a national medical device registry (in this subsection referred to as the ‘registry’) to facilitate analysis of postmarket safety and outcomes data on each device that— ‘‘is or has been used in or on a patient; ‘‘and is— ‘‘a class III device; or ‘‘a class II device that is implantable, life-supporting, or life-sustaining.”

• Anonymous posted at 10:43 pm on Wed, Feb 13, 2013.

Anonymous Posts: 127489

What, it's a hoax? Heck, I was looking forward to having an RFID chip implanted in me; I could keep all my photos on it, and my credit card info, and if my wife ever wants to know where I am she can just check on Google maps.

• Anonymous posted at 5:35 pm on Tue, Feb 12, 2013.

Snopes.com busted this a fake...Its a great site to check and keep a tally of all the whacko lies out there.via chackn

-Holly

• Tomtom posted at 6:36 pm on Fri, Jan 11, 2013.

Tomtom Posts: 2309

“Two San Antonio schools have turned to radio frequency identification (RFID) to help administrators count and track the whereabouts of students on campus.”

“On a recent morning at Anson Jones Middle School, where 1,200 attend, the traditional roll call counted 71 students absent. But the RFID system indicated that eight of those 71 were actually in school that day. A map indicated several students were in the band hall, where practice was running late, while others were near the office. That’s eight times $30 or $240 the school would have lost that day in funding.”

An article yesterday (sorry, I can’t find it today) said a judge had upheld the school’s right to use these chips to track students while on campus. They’re obviously not implanted in their bodies but are implanted in their school ID.

• Free Will posted at 10:48 am on Fri, Jan 11, 2013.

Free Will Posts: 101

One of the biggest Tea Party regressive lies are from David Barton's
    THE JEFFERSON LIES:

"Last July, however, the History News Network named The Jefferson Lies the 'least credible history book in print' before the conservative Christian publisher Thomas Nelson announced it was ending the book's publication and withdrawing it from circulation.

It's a shame the publisher did not bother to familiarize itself with Barton's resume before publishing the book. Barton once claimed, for instance, that he had uncovered a document authored by former President James Madison revealing that the nation's political institutions had been founded on the Ten Commandments.Alas, nobody else -- including nobody at the University of Virginia, where Madison's papers are housed -- can replicate this feat of discovery."

from - Think Again: More Tea Party Fiction http://huff.to/ZwULot

• Free Will posted at 10:24 am on Fri, Jan 11, 2013.

As a "heads up FYI" here is another misleading viral "regressive party" email:
    ‘Death Spiral’ States? http://factcheck.org/2013/01/death-spiral-states/#.UPA8KuCApV8.twitter

• Free Will posted at 8:12 pm on Thu, Jan 10, 2013.

This is why no one wants to live in New Iberia. The local paper allows these post to go unchecked. They shouldn't deny people their free speech rights, but at least have a fact check notice. If you read the DI all you get are regressive unreality based opinion pieces published. No progressive or even moderate sides. Why do you think many people get the Lafayette paper instead?

snopes.com: Health Care Reform Legislation Requires Microchip Implantation? http://po.st/hLLyMD

Why talk of non-existent Obamacare death panels won’t die http://wapo.st/13gWcfq

• Anonymous posted at 9:35 pm on Tue, Jan 8, 2013.

Watch the documentary

http://x2t.com/ethos

RFID chips are already in all new passports....

• Sidwit posted at 10:08 pm on Mon, Jan 7, 2013.

Sidwit Posts: 63

Could it be hidden in the 10,000 pages of regulations that have come out of the 2,000+ pages of a bill that no one read and Mary Landrieu thinks we need but she doesn't..

• Anonymous posted at 9:38 pm on Mon, Jan 7, 2013.

I urge you all to watch this documentary

http://x2t.com/ethos

• Anonymous posted at 7:44 pm on Mon, Jan 7, 2013.

Anonymous posted at 9:44 pm on Fri, Jan 4, 2013.

You voted for it. Doesn't matter if you voted Republican or Democrat, the only thing Romney was going to do was rename it, for his own glory.

• Anonymous posted at 9:24 pm on Sun, Jan 6, 2013.

They need to put a chip in Joe Biden so that Obama can find him whenever he forgets how to get back to the White House.

-Ex-Navy

• Anonymous posted at 8:24 pm on Sat, Jan 5, 2013.

I heard on the Runsh Limpaugh radio show that if you get a tattoo of a roll of tin foil over the rfid chip in your arm it will help block the chip from broadcasting how many patatoe chips you eat every day. Just to be safe I am getting the tattoo AND a chainmail suit of armor like King Arther used to wear!!!!

-Republickan Right

• Anonymous posted at 11:44 am on Sat, Jan 5, 2013.

The paranoia that runs through these forums is just unbelievable.

• Anonymous posted at 12:11 am on Sat, Jan 5, 2013.

Twenty-six Lies About H.R. 3200

http://x2t.com/lies

2 minutes of research provides the truth

• Anonymous posted at 9:44 pm on Fri, Jan 4, 2013.

*in response to everyone who has posted a comment

Are all of you guys blind??? This is a part of Obamacare's health plan, and if neither of you believe it then read it for yourselves!! It's not a hoax, it is real.. and it will be a part of our reality very very soon.

http://polidics.com/news/another-hidden-secret-in-obamacare-rfid-chip-implants.html

-???

• Anonymous posted at 2:44 am on Fri, Jan 4, 2013.

And I am a French model. Remember, it must be true because you heard it on the internet.

-Ex-Navy

• Anonymous posted at 2:50 pm on Thu, Jan 3, 2013.

Total and utter fabrication. www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/111/hr3200/text

• Anonymous posted at 11:06 am on Thu, Jan 3, 2013.

This was done on Sunday March 21, 2010 and your whining on Thursday, January 3, 2013, WOW kind of late don't you think. Oh I'm sorry your in Iberia parish. That would be par for the course. So now what you propose.

-Par, Jack Par

• Anonymous posted at 9:33 am on Thu, Jan 3, 2013.

Not everything you read on the internet is true.

• Anonymous posted at 9:08 am on Thu, Jan 3, 2013.

Fantasy

• Anonymous posted at 9:00 am on Thu, Jan 3, 2013.

Chill out, put your AR15 down and come out of your bunker . This is obviously a false rumor . Check Snopes or any other rumor site if you need more proof.

Recent comments

Posted 9 hours ago by Anonymous.

article: Retiring?

2:18, get some rest, you are not thinking clearly! -Anonymous

More...

Posted 10 hours ago by Anonymous.

article: Hispanic as President

I think we should tear up the Constitution and start over again. It's an old document that is out of date with modern times. Neve…

More...

Facebook Fans