default avatar
Welcome to the site! Login or Signup below.
|
Not you?||
Logout|My Dashboard

How a Righer Winger Really Thinks

Print
Font Size:
Default font size
Larger font size

Posted: Monday, October 8, 2012 5:24 pm

We on the right are being tolerate of the left. We have given the left a great deal of freedom with the reins to government and look what they have done. The right is not impressed with high debt and unemployment. We are not happy with replacing ╲In God We Trust╡ with ╲keep your mouth shut╡. Abortion on demand is different from Capital punishment? Problem is that the abortion is killing of the innocent while the left is against killing of a criminal. We are part of the time honored meaning that ╲marriage╡ is the joining of man and women. We really donâ•˙t care if you want a partnership just donâ•˙t call it ╲marriage╡. The name has already been reserved.

Now a word of caution, the right has allowed the pendulum to swing to the left. However, there is just so much we can take before it moves back to the right. Case in point is what happened in Germany and Italy in the late 30â•˙s. In the 20â•˙s and e! arly 30â•˙s both countries let the pendulum swing far to the left. When the people got tired of the leftist they embraced the ideals of Mussolini and Hitler to save their country from the left.

The left had better not embitter the right. History tells us that the higher the pendulum swings to the left, the pendulum will swing back to the right just as high. Be modest in your gains and ask for compromise rather than digging in your heels. We donâ•˙t need the Fascist nor will we accept the Communist. We want rule of law for all and not something like ╲Jim Crow Law╡.

• Discuss

Welcome to the discussion.

12 comments:

• Anonymous posted at 7:54 pm on Sat, Oct 13, 2012.

Anonymous Posts: 130814

Poster @ 4:22

I know where you're coming from can take them back as far as they want to go. Amen... they fear the truth.

-Anoy..

• Anonymous posted at 8:34 pm on Thu, Oct 11, 2012.

A right who? this post is too funny!!

-1vote...

• Anonymous posted at 1:56 pm on Thu, Oct 11, 2012.

“I have to laugh every time I see photo ID and Jim Crow in the same paragraph.”

Why the sudden necessity for photo ID laws? How does that negate fraud in absentee ballots? Who pays for the IDs? I will clue you in, not every state will pay for the Ids, or the transportation to receive a “valid” ID, or the cost to travel/request a birth certificate that is required under the majority of these laws. In essence, they are poll taxes.

“The right of citizens of the United States to vote in any primary or other election for President or Vice President, for electors for President or Vice President, or for Senator or Representative in Congress, shall not be denied or abridged by the United States or any State by reason of failure to pay any poll tax or other tax”.

Hook or crook, right conservatives?

• Tomtom posted at 9:06 am on Wed, Oct 10, 2012.

Tomtom Posts: 2446

I have to laugh every time I see photo ID and Jim Crow in the same paragraph.

I think if I were black and someone told me I wasn’t capable of getting a photo ID I would probable want to slug them. Do liberals really believe that? Do they really believe a black person can find his way to the voting booth but can’t find his way to a place to get a photo ID?

• Anonymous posted at 8:19 am on Wed, Oct 10, 2012.

Bain outsourced Right Wing Thinking to the Fox affiliate in China.

To the poster that claims to be a Black American who lived during Jim Crow laws. Wake Up! The Right Wingers you are supporting are doing that right now in terms of rolling back womens rights and implementing modern day Jim Crow / Voter Id laws. Thats only the start if they get back in to the white house.

• Anonymous posted at 8:25 pm on Tue, Oct 9, 2012.

How a right winger thinks?
    They don't. Rush Limbaugh does that for them.
    They can't be thinking, and voting Romney.

• Anonymous posted at 6:35 pm on Tue, Oct 9, 2012.

America's stockmarket has gained more under Democratic than Republican presidents
    Live chart: GOP smacked | The Economist http://econ.st/UOTwi6

• Tomtom posted at 5:09 pm on Tue, Oct 9, 2012.

Tomtom Posts: 2446

How a Righter Winger Really Thinks is quite an improvement over a left winger who lacks the ability to think.

• Anonymous posted at 4:22 pm on Tue, Oct 9, 2012.

Yes, I do know what Jim Crow laws were. I point is that I do not want to see them again. I am black and grew up at the end of the laws.

"More than 400 state laws, constitutional amendments, and city ordinances legalizing segregation
    and discrimination were passed in the United States between 1865 and 1967. These laws
    governed nearly every aspect of daily life, from education to public transportation, from health
    care and housing to the use of public facilities. African-American children got their first taste of
    racial discrimination when they found themselves barred from attending school with white
    children, and being sent, instead, to inferior facilities."

• Anonymous posted at 10:06 am on Tue, Oct 9, 2012.

Good point, don't push the right to far. It is like a rubber band, the more you stretch it the harder it snaps back. I think that the left is due for a snap back real soon. When it happens it is not going to be pretty.

• Anonymous posted at 8:57 am on Tue, Oct 9, 2012.

This forum reminds me of a rant I read in Sundays paper. A full page ad of hate speech clothed in patriotism. Par for the course with todays crop of low information conservatives. I wonder if the person that posted this forum even knows what Jim Crow laws were or how they were used?

• Anonymous posted at 8:02 am on Tue, Oct 9, 2012.

I tried to work my way through the muddled logic of this forum. The logic, not content, is a reflection of how right wing neocons think. The content is essentially what you can read on any right wing fringe website that detaches itself from history, common sense, and logic. In the modern era, Republicans have increased the National Debt (16.6%) at a substantially faster rate than Democrat Presidents (9.94%). When Roe V Wade was made the law of the land, another Republican crook, Nixon, was in the White House. No, the pendulum in this country has swung too far to the right. With neocons like Allen West and Michelle Bachman in congress conjuring up McCarthy, his Communist red scare tactics, xenophobia, and fear of “others”.

We are taking our nation back from the neocon nutcases who are trying to repeal the 20th century.

Recent comments

Posted 2 hours ago by Anonymous.

article: MORE RV ERROR NEWS

One more time, why would any honest person waste their time to run for any office in this corrupt parish? I will vote for Larry …

More...

Posted 3 hours ago by Anonymous.

article: Who will be the first to drop out?

PoooYeeee, Tomboy, you put all your FOX talking points in 3 post. Now, what you going to talk about? -me

More...

Facebook Fans