default avatar
Welcome to the site! Login or Signup below.
|
Not you?||
Logout|My Dashboard

Glenn Beck "Today's Paul Revere"

Print
Font Size:
Default font size
Larger font size

Posted: Tuesday, November 2, 2010 12:00 am

Glenn Beck and his staff have done more than anyone else in this country to expose the Progressives and their agenda to destroy our country and our free enterprise system and I'm really greatful!!!

Fox News Network is the only network that made this possible, because ALL the rest of the networks are DOMINATED by TAX and SPEND PROGRESSIVES bent on "Fundementally Changing America" into their vision of what this country should be!!!!!

God bless Glenn Beck!!!!

He got on his horse and sounded the alarm "The Progressives Are Comming" and Barack Obama, Nancy Pelosi,Harry Reid and the rest of the Democratic Party are trying to take our Republic from us!!!!

• Discuss

Welcome to the discussion.

25 comments:

• Anonymous posted at 3:59 pm on Mon, Nov 22, 2010.

Anonymous Posts: 128701

Bad used to mean bad, then good. Use terms correctly in the time they are being used.Some were terrorists (correct term) and would have been executed for their actions. Not given 3 square meals and a trial in civilian court.

• Anonymous posted at 1:59 pm on Mon, Nov 15, 2010.

V, I couldn't have said it any better. Any one listen to Glenn Beck is a "Folly." Period!!!

• Anonymous posted at 1:57 pm on Mon, Nov 15, 2010.

Trust me on this one I'm very comfortable in my own skin. A Liberal who-dat?

• Anonymous posted at 1:53 am on Mon, Nov 15, 2010.

Glenn Beck is an ignorant fool...Period.

• Anonymous posted at 8:26 am on Sat, Nov 13, 2010.

To 1 vote:Why don't you give it a break! Outrage getting to you?Does the truth get under your liberal skin?

• Anonymous posted at 1:37 pm on Fri, Nov 12, 2010.

Oh, outraged take a break from the post good grief. Give it a break dude!!

• Anonymous posted at 2:46 pm on Thu, Nov 11, 2010.

Glenn who-dat?

• Anonymous posted at 9:17 am on Tue, Nov 9, 2010.

lol... nobody has gotten to me. I do not belong to a "party". I take an objective view of the issues, and weigh the pros and cons, make my own decision, and see if a candidate is out there that is thinking along my lines. Remember, government is supposed to work for the people...

• Anonymous posted at 11:38 pm on Mon, Nov 8, 2010.

Hey Dave,looks like Hitler(Obama,Soros,MSNBC,CBS,ABC,NBC,CNN) got to you too!!!

• Anonymous posted at 11:11 am on Mon, Nov 8, 2010.

Glenn Beck,O'Reilly,Limbaugh,and Hannity are all propaganda machines, designed to sway the weak minds of people that do not have enough common sense to look at the big picture and make a decision on their own. Hitler was brilliant at this too, and realized that if you told people the same thing over and over, sooner or later they would believe it.

• Anonymous posted at 10:57 pm on Fri, Nov 5, 2010.

Glenn Beck,O'Reilly,Limbaugh,and Hannity have the staff and resources to investigate and get the information on people operating behind the scenes who most Americans were unaware existed!!!! We don't have the time and resources to do what they do!!!All the old news organizations are in the tank with the Democratic establishment and will not do the job they used to do uncovering corruption and exposing the lies that we hear every day from these politicians!!!If not for Fox news and Beck,O'Reilly,Limbaugh and Hannity, I can only imaging where we would be today !!!

• Anonymous posted at 6:00 am on Fri, Nov 5, 2010.

Glen Beck is an entertainer who knows how to captivate his audience...he's very good at it. He reaffirms to people that they are thinking correctly, by harping on how "the other guys" are wrong. Stated simply...I would find more use for Beck, O'Reilly, and Limbaugh if they used their brilliance for something other than giving me more reasons to dispise "the other side". United we stand, divided we fall. Evidently people want the U.S. to fail so they can blame the "the other side". Is that patriotism? Not the way I see it.

• Anonymous posted at 4:56 am on Thu, Nov 4, 2010.

Farrow, Please point out some of the facts that Beck has gotten wrong. In fact just two would be enough.As he constantly says, don't take his word for it, look it up for yourself.....

• Anonymous posted at 12:31 am on Thu, Nov 4, 2010.

Hey Farrow, would you like to point out any "wrong facts" to back up your claim???Mais Jamais,Beck,Rush,Hannity,Oreilly got their wealth by attracting a LARGE audience which they informed well,and resulted in the election results we just witnessed!!! I believe they were VERY effective!!!Tom,I guess you look down your nose at Beck like you did in your comments about "Swamp People" being ignorant!!!

• Anonymous posted at 1:00 pm on Wed, Nov 3, 2010.

I am a conservative. I’ve been a conservative all my adult life. I watch Fox News more than I watch any other channel. But when the whiner, Glen Beck, comes on I change channels. Beck is nothing but a cheer leader.

• Anonymous posted at 11:55 am on Wed, Nov 3, 2010.

To Mais Jamais:Is that you Will????

• Anonymous posted at 10:02 am on Wed, Nov 3, 2010.

V.....like a whistle. Progressives once contributed to society but now they contribute zero and stand around with their hand out. You know, money for nothing. The only tool here is YOU, not Beck.

• Anonymous posted at 8:19 am on Wed, Nov 3, 2010.

>Now that we are in charge again What do you mean "in charge again"? Only of the House of Representatives . . . not the White House or the Senate.Moreover, Beck lacks certain vital critical thinking skills, which is why he frequently gets his facts wrong and is an easy dupe for conspiracy theories.

• Anonymous posted at 4:09 am on Wed, Nov 3, 2010.

Sadly, Glenn Beck is like a Puggy Moiti. He uses divisive politics as a way to gain notoriety and (therefor) wealth in an age where people require their "facts" to be entertaining. While I don't disagree with a lot of what Beck says, it's the belief that he (like Rush, Hannity, O'Reilly, etc., ad nauseum) has the answers...answers to why the democrats are NOT the answer? Big DUH!!! Can he offer solutions to the problems that face the country without dividing it in the process? Probably not...but then he wouldn't be as entertaining.

• Anonymous posted at 12:28 am on Wed, Nov 3, 2010.

To V:Lets see...who gets to define who is a progressive???You are a tool of Progressives and are one yourself!!!

• Anonymous posted at 12:16 am on Wed, Nov 3, 2010.

To Sunshine:You DESERVE no comment so I'll simply say the Progressive slugs in Congress and the White House have been sucking your life blood and it has resulted in your DELUSIONAL statement!!!Nuff Said!!!!

• Anonymous posted at 4:12 pm on Tue, Nov 2, 2010.

You are dillusional at best - but to compare Beck to a heroic member of our founding fathers (who could have been killed while doing his act) is sadGleen Beck is a bump in the history of our nation and diserves no comment (it's all monetary gain for him) he is no patroit he is a slug sucking on persons like you

• Anonymous posted at 3:40 pm on Tue, Nov 2, 2010.

Gleen Beck is probably a part of our society - but for you to believe that he is the savior is silly- he is only like all Americans wishing to enrich himself - which he has done in a great way due to people like you - Fox and MSNBC are a problem - both are driven by outside sources and present themselves as news (information outlets) when in fact they are diluisional outlets. Both mispresent info to the tune of those paying to support -which neither of which have your best interest at hand Wake up please

• Anonymous posted at 2:23 pm on Tue, Nov 2, 2010.

Lets see....People that signed the Declaration of Independence....Progressive....People who freed the slaves...Progressive....People that let women vote.....Progressive.....Let blacks Vote....Progressive.....Let blacks and whites marry....Progressive....They have a pretty good record if you ask me. Beck is a tool!!!!!

• Anonymous posted at 1:15 pm on Tue, Nov 2, 2010.

The government needs to start supporting Fox News, it is the only news source that I listen too!Now that we are in charge again Fox News will rule the airewaves!

Recent comments

Posted Yesterday by Anonymous.

article: Defined by Government

With the coming economic collapse we will not be able to pay our debts, much less social welfare benefits such as Social Security…

More...

Posted Yesterday by Anonymous.

article: Friend’s predicament

"I suspect people with the attitude you carry would not help him anyway." They're called "conservatives."

More...

Facebook Fans