default avatar
Welcome to the site! Login or Signup below.
|
Not you?||
Logout|My Dashboard

Geri Frederick Chronic Complainer

Print
Font Size:
Default font size
Larger font size

Posted: Monday, March 11, 2013 6:56 am

I read through the forum where former city worker Geri Frederick was complaining about Mayor Curry now that's she no longer employed with the city. Disgruntled?

Now I read the paper where she went to the last city council meeting making allegations. If things are as bad as Geri says, why wasn't she complaining during her time working for the mayor?

The is the biggest case of sour grapes I've seen. No wonder the mayor got rid of her. She's nothing but a troublemaker. I guess we know why she was assigned to working with trash.

• Discuss

Welcome to the discussion.

7 comments:

• Anonymous posted at 6:27 pm on Tue, Mar 12, 2013.

Anonymous Posts: 128808

Original Poster =

I read the letter to the editor and I read the news article. Neither were complaints nor allegations, they were facts which happen to counter Mayor Curry's erroneous words. You see, the mayor doesn't like to be called out and when the truth is spoken she goes on the attack and starts blaming others. A good example would be this newspaper. She's quoted saying "I can't do anything right when it comes to the Daily Iberian." Another example is blaming the former finance director, she's quoted "I want to have records completely reviewed due to the departure of the prior City Treasurer. This audit will identify any areas of oversight that occurred during her time spent in this position." Another example is blaming the former police liason, she's quoted "How dare your father say that about me and you're leaking city info to others."

She needs to STOP!

• Anonymous posted at 10:37 am on Tue, Mar 12, 2013.

We can't afford Hazardous Waste Day , but we can build a Civic Center???

• Anonymous posted at 8:23 pm on Mon, Mar 11, 2013.

9:26 am,

Need to correct you, Geri Frederick is A BIG DEAL!!!!!!

Way to go Geri, keep at it!

Mayor Curry sure wasn't complaining when you were giving facts about the previous mayor, she was providing information to you and riding your coattail. She wouldn't have become mayor either if it weren't for your leadership with the group you and Mr. Billy Davis formed. I know, I was a former employee and worked very closely with the mayor. She had done a poll in April, 2004 in attempts to run for mayor in September, 2004 but she did not have name recognition so she was going to wait another 4 years and then run. Only after the episode with the police consolidation and with the hard work you, Mr. Davis and your group did was she able to run and win.

What a sorry, ungrateful woman she is including having a selective memory!

• catchme posted at 4:45 pm on Mon, Mar 11, 2013.

catchme Posts: 154

I want to praise Geri also for being brave enough to try and inform the public of what our mayor would never inform us of. Good job Geri and I for one always appreciates the truth. People can call it as they see it but I do not consider this to be sour grapes. A word was never mentioned until the mayor canceled the hazardous waste day. Something that is and was dear to Geri's heart. If this would not have occurred this may never have come out. What a shame there are not more people willing to speak up!

• Anonymous posted at 11:37 am on Mon, Mar 11, 2013.

My interpretation of the guest editorial in The Daily Iberian by Ms. Frederick was not a complaint. Rather it was factual information contrary to Mayor Curry's response of canceling the household hazardous waste event in a previous article.

I don't think anyone knew how bad off things were in city government until the mayor started eliminating positions and individuals.

Possibly some within the community may view as sour grapes but when the actions of Mayor Curry became reality, which was a very disturbing, disappointing person of betrayal then individuals started requesting and delving into the finances. That's when it became apparent the mayor was very much aware of the crisis she put the city in two years prior but refused to do anything about it until after qualifying was over.

There is a difference between sour grapes and the truth, an obvious concept you haven't acquired yet.

Bravo to Ms. Frederick.

• Anonymous posted at 11:01 am on Mon, Mar 11, 2013.

Bet she never heard of the old adage don't bit the hand that feeds you.

• Anonymous posted at 9:26 am on Mon, Mar 11, 2013.

Geri Frederick?? She's really NOT ALL THAT!!!

Recent comments

Posted 4 hours ago by Tomfoolery.

article: Conception of ideal character and moral…

The premise of the three systems of ethics are all wrong. It's no wonder that you have zero understanding of conservatism. I can …

More...

Posted 5 hours ago by Tomfoolery.

article: IPSO deputies leaving for other law enf…

If you are unhappy with the sheriff, vote against him.

More...

Facebook Fans