For all the neahsayers of Ron Paul, this bud's for you. As long as the status quo of the two party system is allowed to rule, nothing will change. Nothing. It's up to brave individuals to get involved in the election of patriots with the country as their main concern. Remember you get what you deserve. All one has to do is look at all the voter fraud and rule changes that kept Ron off the republican ticket. In my heart I knew the corrupt system would swallow him up. If he were the nominee, we wouldn't be talking about Barry being re-elected. Ron would have garnered all of those voters "on the fence". Those independent voters that make up a large majority. His election would have been resounding. At present, it is just the same ole same ole. Nothing will change as long as there are those that benefit from the staus quo- backroom deals, bribes, payoffs, and sell outs. It's up to those that want things to change to get invol! ved. But heah, that might be too much effort. C.C.
Welcome to the discussion.
- Comments are not verified for accuracy, nor are the identities of users verified, so consider this as you weigh statements or opinions offered.
- Comments will not be posted if they don't show a reasonable attempt to follow basic rules of grammar and punctuation. Text message type abbreviations should be avoided.
- Comments should be civil. You can say someone's ideas are stupid but not say another poster is stupid.
- Comments are reviewed prior to posting by the editors of The Daily Iberian. If you have questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Set up a user name and permanent commenting screen name or post a comment using the guest feature For either you will be asked to provide an email address but note, there is no verification.